Ok guys...gals...whatever.
\/\/ \/\/ here.
Let me clear some things up. Here are my four main substantives for this post:
1)Which movie we're going to wach
2)What time the movies are
3)Where to watch movie
4)Mode of transport to KHS from respective schools
1st substantive: WHAT MOVIE WE ARE GOING TO WATCH
Look. I know some of you want to watch jut follow law, others want to watch ghost rider. HOWEVER. We can only watch 1 movie. I know in my previous post, I stated that you guys vote, right? The thing is, if you tell me your decision, and add whatever crap at the back, I'm not able to distinguish beacuse...honestly, I don't like to read long tags. Sorry about that...so, I would suggest this: for just follow law, put A(in caps please)in 1 tag and 1 tag alone, and ghost rider B(caps again). Then, you can post whatever you want to say following that. It makes the tallying of votes easier and less of a headache for all of us. Voting ends on 14th Feb, 10pm.
2nd substantive: TIME OF THE MOVIE
I know Fraser voiced out something like this in his latest post, however, Fraser, I can only tell you that it entirely depends on the movie we're going to watch. If we are watching ghost rider, arrangements will be made accordingly. This same simple rule also applies to just follow law.
3rd substantive: WHERE WE ARE GOING TO WATCH THE MOVIE
Geez...this is a hard one. So far, I've only got 4 destinations on my mind. 1) Bugis Junction 2) Marina Square 3) Plaza Singapura and 4) Suntec City. If you have other places in mind, please tag it out like the vote on which movie we're going to watch. Suggestions end on the 12th Feb, and decisions will be made by15th, by me or some more people, if possible.
4th substantive: MODE OF TRANSPORT FROM RESPECTIVE SCHOOLS
Geez...another hard one. Why is it hard? Simple. We're all scattershot into different schools now, and I ca only make decisions for the HCI people. So, I'm going to like...'appoint' people to help organise them, kaes?
1) HCI: Me(duh?)
2)DHS(Dunman): Fraser/Eric. I trust you two can get everything in order. Don't let my expectations of you two fall to a dangerous level. I respect you two, and give you the due respect.
3)CHS Main(Chung Cheng): Ivan/Brenda. You two...though Ivan comes here more often that B-da, should be able to get everything in order.
4)TKGS: Yi Yun. You are the only 1 there. What more can I say?
5)Richie's school. I'm not sure which school you are in...but if you can come, try. Kaes?
6) Cedar: Vanessa. If I'm not mistaken, you're there. After that sound trashing HCI gave your school in debate...whatever. It's not relavant. Make your way to KHS yourself if you can come please.
HCI people from 6/2, meet me at the bus stop outside the poolside cafe, ok????Be quick. As long as more than 3/5 of us are there, I'm leaving.
That's all for now. Thanks guys...gals...whatever.
\/\/ \/\/