homework ain't fun

ABOUT US
The GIRLS:
#1_Beatrice
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
31st December

#2_Brenda
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
6th January

#3_Amanda
DunmanHighSchool
?????

#4_Rachel
DunmanHighSchool
???

#5_Ella
Studying in China
????

#6_Sing Rue
DunmanHighSchool
???

#7_Hui Jun
DunmanHighSchool
24th January

#8_Wei Shan
DunmanHighSchool
????

#9_Hui Shan
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
15th May

#10_Huey Ying
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
2nd March

#11_Wen Yi
DunmanHighSchool
12th April

#12_Shirlyn Ng
DunmanHighSchool
10th March

#13_Jia Wen
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
3rd Febuary

#14_Sophin
DunmanHighSchool
30th June

#15_Zi Xing
AnglicanHighSchool
23rd June

#16_Jaf Ie
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
3rd May

#17_Yi Yun
TanjongKatongGirlsSchool
????

#18_Shirlyn Tham
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
7th October

#19_Si Jia
DunmanHighSchool
14th Febuary

#20_Vanessa
CedarGirlsSchool
????

#21_Kar Wai
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
1st Febuary

The Boys:
#22_Rong Hao
HwaChongInsitution
?????

#23_Chester
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
10th March

#24_Eric
DunmanHighSchool
???

#25_Eugene
VictoriaSecondarySchool
1st April

#26_Jian Wei
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
????????

#27_Jeremy
HwaChongInstitution
22 June

#28_Justin
DunmanHighSchool
?????

#29_Jian Ming
DunmanHighSchool
?????

#30_Lionel
noschool
9th January

#31_Woon Wei
HwaChongInstitution
19th January

#32_Ivan
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
5th May

#33_Jun Yan
ChungChengHighSchool(Main)
30th September

#34_Samuel
Raffles' Institution
30th June

#35_Boon Wee
?????
1st Febuary

#36_Han Siang
DunmanHighSchool
25th November

#37_Qing Yang
VictoriaSecondarySchool
?????

#38_Yu Yang
HwaChongInstitution
???????

#39_Fraser
DunmanHighSchool
20th March

#40_Richie
CatholicHighSchool
5th April




RULES

#1_ No spamming.
#2_ No ripping.
#3_ No vulgarities.
#4_ Hate us? Hit Alt_F4.
#5_ Love us? Read on(:
#6_ Tag before you leave & enjoy your stay(:


LOVES

Family&Friends :D
this
that
this
that
this


HATES

RIPPERS ):
this
that
this
that
this
that


WISHLIST

Be happy
See each other again
Be united
that
this
that
this
that


get them for me! xD

FRIENDS
Brenda
Vanessa
Woon Wei
Yu Yang
Ivan
Kar Wai
Jaf Ie
Shirlyn Ng
Si Jia
Sophin
Ella
Wen Yi
Rachel
Zi Xing
Sophin&Wenyi
Lionel



ARCHIVES

# November 2006
# December 2006
# January 2007
# February 2007
# March 2007
# April 2007
# May 2007
# June 2007
# July 2007
# August 2007
# September 2007
# October 2007
# November 2007
# December 2007
# January 2008
# February 2008
# March 2008
# August 2008



CREDITS

# designer
# photobucket
# blogskins
# blogger


SHOUTOUTS




Friday, February 23, 2007

Hiya guys....didn't updte for quite a while now...huh?

HCI's last week of school is next week(today is 23/2,btw)...followed by a three-day camp...boohoo...:(

That aside...I'm here, basically to tell all of you guys something...

But it kinda slipped my mind...oh well...

OH!!!! I remember!:) Look. Im doing a compilation of birthdays for the class of 2006,6/2...so do me a favour and tag your birthdates in this format: DD/MM...ok? Thanks guys...there's a reason as to why i am doing it...i'll tell later, ok? As in my next post...

\/\/ \/\/ signing off...(Using my aunt's MacBook Pro...so I dunno how to put in a strikeout...XD...not familiar with Macintosh...SO SUE ME...SEE IF I CARE!!!!!

SCHOOL SUCKS x( 9:13 PM<3

LYRICS
The lyrics here (:

The song now is Graduation (Friends Forever), by Vitamin C.

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say

You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever

So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels

As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever

La, la, la, la:
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la:
We will still be friends forever

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly